How to use Greenhouse Powder Feeding:
Green House Powder Feeding can be used on every medium.
However the feeding schedule is slightly different and if using anything than soil we recommend using a PH- and EC-meter in order to achieve the desired values
and have full control over your feeding solution.
Steps of mixing nutrient solution:
1. a) Check pH and EC value of the water and make sure the temperature is about 18-22 degrees Celsius. You should also check if your water contains enough Calcium.
1. b) If your EC is 0,0 (using RO or rain water) you need to add Calcium to your water before adding Powder Feeding. Make sure your EC rises up to 0.3-0.4 EC
2. Add Powder Feeding and mix well for 2-3 minutes, and then measure the EC value. If necessary repeat until you reach the desired value.
3. When you reached the desired EC value, wait for 15-30 min.
4. Then measure the PH and if necessary adjust it using PH up or PH down – mix good for 2-3 minutes and wait again 15-30 minutes before measuring.
5. When you reached the desired values, feed your plants.