CANNA TERRA VEGA
CANNA Terra Vega is a complete professional nutrient for the growing phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in pots or potting mix and can be used for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
Advantages of Terra Vega
- Terra Vega ensures a strong plant with large vital shoots and luxuriant root development. This is important for healthy, powerful growth and a high yield;
- Easy to use and dissolves directly;
- Terra Vega guarantees complete absorption of water and feeding from the start of cultivation. This is because Terra Vega is rich in nitrogen compounds that can be absorbed directly, high value iron chelates and trace elements;
- Terra Vega is suitable for use with different type of potting mixes such as pre-fertilised potting mixes or potting mix that is nutrient deficient or has been used previously.
- Shake bottle well before use;
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:200);
- The EC of Terra Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 - 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC);
- Recommended pH: 5.8 - 6.2.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Terra Flores specially for the vegetative phase of the plant;
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general;
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient);
- Keep out of reach of children.
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.