Arguably the top Sativa strain available on the market today, she is often called the Queen of Sativas. She grows into classical Sativa plants with very few leaves, producing much higher yields than you would expect. This strain produces dense clusters of full spirally buds, with a very high resin content and a delightfully spicy scent. The open plant structure with few leaves allows light to pass all the way to lower branches, allowing the bottom buds to develop fully.
Kali Mist is used as medicine against chronic pains like back aches and as a mood enhancer. Women all around the world particularly like this plant as a relief against monthly cramps. Kali Mist has been improved twice since its first release; in 1998 and in 2000. The most recent and also best version won 8 of the 10 cups behind the name 'Kali Mist’. When she is planted outside early in the year this plant can grow very tall. Grown outdoors in Spain and Italy she proved to be very mold resistent, even during rains.
Kali Mist won a 1st prize Cannabis Cup 1995, 1st prize Cannabis Cup 2000, 3rd prize High Life Spain 2004, 1st prize Seedcup 2008 in Bologna, Italy, and in 2009 the third prize at the Kent Guerilla Cannabis Cup in England. Last awards won by Kali Mist: 1st prize in the category: 'Best Hash' at the Cannabis Champions Cup 2012 in Barcelona, Spain and 3rd prize in the category: 'Sativa' at the Growbarato Cup 2018 in Barcelona, Spain. This variety gives a very strong, clear, energizing and uplifting High.
Recommended vegetative growth time clones: 1 - 5 days
Recommended number of clones per squaremeter: 25
Recommended vegetative growth time seedlings: 4-5 weeks
Recommended number of seedlings per squaremeter: 9
Indoor flowering time: 70 - 90 Days
Indoor yield: 300 - 500 gr/m2
Outdoor/Greenhouse harvest time: late Nov.
- High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Hydro Cup, 1st place, entered by Green House
- Copa de la Marihuana (Spain), category: Overall, 2nd place
- High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Sativa Cup, 1st place
- High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Cannabis Cup, 3rd place, entered by Green House
- High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Sativa Cup, 3rd place
- High Times Cannabis Cup, category: Dutch Hash Cup, 2nd place, entered by Dampkring
- HighLife Cup Barcelona, category: Hash, 3rd place
- La Bella Flor Cup (Spain), category: Indoor, 3rd place, entered by Juan Carlos
- Tipo Forte Cup (Bologna, Italy), category: Sativa, 1st place
- Primer Djamba Cup (Ibiza, Spain), category: Sativa, 1st place, entered by private grower 'El Kalimistico'
- Kent Guerilla Cannabis Cup (UK), category: Weed, 3rd place
- Cannabis Champions Cup (Spain), category: Hash, 1st place
- Growbarato Cup (Benissa, Spain), category: Sativa, 3rd place, entered by private grower 'El Kalimistico'