POKON BONSAI SOIL 5 LITER
Making a bonsai grow well requires time and attention. Devotion, the right materials and the right ground are the conditions for success. Pokon Bonsai Grond is suitable for all types of bonsais. Pokon Bonsai Potgrond is composed of high-quality natural raw materials, such as turf, clay, volka, lime and fertilizer. As a result, the soil has a nice structure and a sturdy base for slowly and balanced growth in a bowl or pot. Water is also well retained and the bonsai trees can absorb nutrition well.
For houseplants such as orchid, palm, cactus and anthurium, special Pokon Soil are available, which are precisely tailored to the specific requirements of these plants.
Instructions for use
1. Always use clean pots and fresh potting soil;
2. Prune the roots of the bonsai to create space for the roots;
3. Immerse the plant in lukewarm water and then put the plant into the pot;
4. Fill the pot to the edge with soil and then press it well;
5. It is good to mix some of the old soil through the new soil. These include microorganisms that are good for the plant;
6. Then give enough water.
Pokon Bonsai Grond is composed of high quality natural raw materials, such as turf litter, clay, volcano, lime and fertilizer. As a result, the soil has a nice structure and a sturdy base for slowly and balanced growth in a bowl or pot. Water is also well maintained and the bonsai buns can have a good nutrition.
This potting soil meets the requirements of the independent RHP Keurmerk. Therefore, we can guarantee that this is a safe and reliable product.
Plants in pots and in the garden also need nutrition over time because the nutrients present in the soil are used by the plant. This potting soil contains food for about 2 months. After that we advise to regularly feed plants with special Bonsai Nutrition from Pokon.
- Repot the bonsai once in 1.5 to 2 years;
- Bonsais love a limited space, so do not take a big pot;
- Make sure the soil does not get too wet to prevent root rot.