SMSCOM TWINCONTROLLER PRO MK2 4.5A EU
The SMSCOM TwinController PRO MK2 is a software-driven controller with MOTION FLOW. The software ensures that the TwinController runs the extractors at a fixed speed around the set temperature. No more peaks and valleys. This new technique results in a more uniform temperature development and at the same time less noise of your extractors. You operate the controller with just three rotary knobs (desired temperature, minimum speed and maximum speed).
What the PRO version of the TwinController has, besides the advanced software is also the option to connect a light sensor. This combination makes it possible to keep the humidity in your grow room under control at night. You can purchase the light sensor separately. Another advantage is that with the TwinController PRO you can operate multiple slaves with one device, up to a maximum of 7A. This means that you do not have to buy a controller with a large capacity right away, but you can start with a smaller twin controller (for example 7A) and possibly expand later. This saves you money!
Thanks to the PRO function, the controller knows exactly when it is night and keeps humidity extra into account. When the light sensor detects that the room is dark, the night program will start. During this program, the TwinController removes the moisture in the grow room every hour without affecting the temperature. This prevents an accumulation of moist air and the formation of molds. You can see that the night program is active at the blinking LED 'Humidity'.
As soon as it is light, the PRO function is switched off. From that moment on the controller regulates the extraction in the normal way. The night program is important because condensation mainly occurs during the night due to a lower temperature compared to the day temperature.
- Electronic, accurate climate protection;
- Easy operation through 3 rotary knobs;
- Maximum load capacity up to 7A/1600 watts;
- 5 meters NTC temperature sensor included;
- Spare fuse is included;
- Possibility to connect a light sensor;
- 5 years warranty.
- Connect your fans correctly to the blue sockets (small fan = IN/large fan = OUT);
- Set the desired MINIMUM fan speed with button 1 (eg 30%);
- Set the desired temperature with button 2 (eg 25 °C);
- Set the desired MAXIMUM fan speed with button 3 (eg 95%);
- Place the temperature sensor in your grow room. Note, not in direct airflow or directly under a light source;
- Place the light sensor in your grow room, focused on the light source, do not remove the cover yet!;
- Now connect the TwinController PRO to the mains.
- When connecting, the TwinController will scan the room for the first 5 minutes for the best control of the fans (during this time the fans will run faster and slower). After this scanning process the controller always knows the perfect speed to control the fans for a constant temperature. Of course you can also connect only one fan, then connect it to "FAN AIR OUT".
Do not forget to remove the light sensor cover to activate the PRO function!
Note: Too slow running fans provide too much noise, too little ventilation and the risk of the fans failing. So make sure that the minimum setting is not set too low