BIO NOVA MICROLIFE 2 KG
MicroLife is packed full of essential soil organisms like Mycorrhiza sp., Bacillus sp., yeasts and enzymes combined in an organic blend of algae, bone meal, cacao pellets, lime and compost. MicroLife not only stimulates the growth of micro-organisms, it also stimulates the growth and flowering of all plants with the addition of a variety of trace elements and natural hormones. The unique composition of MicroLife enriches and stimulates soil life, which in turn enhances the soil structure, rooting and overall health of all plants. In this enhanced environment, organic and inorganic soil particles blend optimally, creating a more efficient air/water economy. Nutrients are made more bio-available. Within a short period of time the effects are noticeable. With a nice woodsy smelling, airy, soil mixture, you have an environment in which any plant develops visibly better.
- Bone meal, cacao pellets, lime, clay minerals (Bentonite);
- Compost and Ascophillum Nodosum.
Mycorrhiza sp. (Endo en Ecto):
- Glomus intraradices, Glomus deserticola, Rhizopogon amylopogon;
- Glomus mosseae, Glomus brasillianum, Rhizopogon villosuli;
- Glomus aggregatum, Gigaspora margarita, Rhizopogon fulvigleba;
- Glomus clarum, Pisolithus tinctorius, Rhizopogon luteolus;
- Glomus monosporus, Laccaria bicolor, Sceloderma citrinum;
- Glomus etunicatum, Laccaria laccata, Scleroderma cepa.
- Licheniformis, B. Subtilis;
- Pasteurii, B. Laevolacticus;
- Amyloliquefaciens, B. Azotofixans.
Also present are other microorganisms working as antagonists and producing antibiotic effects such as fungi of the Penicillium, Trichoderma and Aspergillus families. In addition, there are Actinomycetes from the family of Streptomyces and nitrogen binding bacteria of the Azotobacter string. The amino acid Glycerine and small amounts of the vitamins C, B1 and E are there too. Finally, the clay minerals and algae are good resources for a large variety of trace elements, which are needed for the healthy development of soil life and plants. Using this product will bring a higher yield with fewer illnesses or root problems and a much higher stress resistance, which will in turn prevent plant shock and loss. Photosensitivity will increase which will result in higher yields, especially for crops grown with artificial light.
1 – 2 kg per m³ potting soil or per 25 m², depending on the soil quality. Repetition while changing crops: 1 kg per m³ potting soil.