Perlite is baked volcanic rock that provides an airy substrate and improved drainage. Use Perlite to improve the structure of the soil. Perlite can be broadly used. It has a consistent quality, is germ-free and provides the ideal water / air ratio. Perlite stimulates root development. The product carries the RHP quality mark.
Mix 10 - 35% Perlite into the soil.
Advantages of Perlite
- High water and oxygen holding capacity.
- Consistent quality and germ free.
- Provides an ideal water/air ratio.
Tips from Plagron
- Perlite can also be used as a hydrological substrate.
- Creates root space under a tray of cuttings.
- Perlite is an ideal supplement with every soil mixture from Plagron.